Honeybee wax price per kilo in bulk is very cheap from retail price..Beeswax is produce naturally by honey worker bees in bee hives. Many people don’t know this, but beeswax is actually edible. When eaten, beeswax doesn’t have many health benefits, but beeswax is really good for the skin and the hair
- Honey is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
- It has natural antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Honey is safe for very sensitive skin—it will not irritate the skin or cause allergies.
- Honey has natural cell rejuvenation properties that renew skin cells. It helps to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
- It attracts and retains moisture to prevent dry skin.
- Also will brighten dull skin and prevent skin discolorations.
- Honey is also great for fighting acne and eczema and for treating wounds, sores and burns.
- It can also help to prevent cold sores due to its antiviral properties.
Honey color ranges from nearly colorless
Honey color ranges from nearly colorless to dark brown. Beeswax is rich in vitamin A which softens and rehydrates dry skin and also aids in cellular reconstruction. When blended into creams and lotions, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin. This barrier provides a film of protection against irritants. Honeybee wax from Roodin Honey is 100% pure. Lip balms that contains beeswax reduce your chances of developing chapped lips.
The health benefits of beeswax for the skin
The health benefits of beeswax for the skin are almost too many to count. Obviously, one of the best benefits of using beeswax on the skin is the moisturizing and the softening. Unlike the artificial and often petroleum based chemicals added to many moisturizers and skin care lotions to aid in absorption, beeswax contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the skin. Unlike petroleum based parabens, beeswax remains biologically “alive” even after it is processed!
Beeswax also acts as a layer of protection
Beeswax also acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting the skin from environmental irritants and even the weather. Beeswax lip balm is one of the best ways to keep your lips from getting chapped during these cold and windy winter months!